Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm shrinking...

Well, it's May 10th, and that can only mean one thing: time for me to get weighed and measured at Curves. I had some anxiety going in because I've been eating poorly lately; the stress of the last few weeks of school has really gotten to me, and my constant friend Food has been, well, my constant friend. There were also several days that I missed workouts, and with all the rain, I haven't spent as much time outside as usual. (Wow... those are sounding a lot like excuses, aren't they??)

The news was good overall, though. I stayed the same or lost minimal amounts in most areas. My weight, for example, has stayed the same. The major triumph was the loss of three inches in my thighs. Not three inches combined, either. Three inches each, and besides my gut, they're my "problem" area. Not too shabby, eh? Now, if it'll only start being a little nicer out so I can do some hiking (and continue to firm up!!)...

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Amy Dusek said...

You're buff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home