Thursday, April 27, 2006

Yipe! Who knew they do this on blogs, too??

I was "tagged" by my high school friend Amy D. ( http://amydusek.blogspot.com ) to answer these questions. I've never actually heard of "blog tagging" before, but I'm game. It's like one of those email quiz things, only fewer questions. Watch out... I might've tagged you!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Ice-cream scooper
2. Party balloon blower-upper
3. Thrift store clerk
4. Student

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. To Wong Foo: Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar
2. The 13th Warrior
3. National Lampoon's Vacation
4. Revenge of the Nerds

Four places I have lived:
1. The Cloud
2. The Red River Valley of Insanity
3. My parent's house
4. A pseudo-retirement community

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Law and Order
2. Law and Order: SVU
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Beantown
2. D.C.
3. Seattle
4. San Fran

Four websites I visit daily:
....
I actually don't visit websites daily!

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mmmm... Chipotle burrito...
2. Eggs with feta
3. Ice cream
4. Curried Mock Duck

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At my house
2. On a certain flat rock on the Grand Portage Trail
3. Savers
4. Venice, Florida

Four Memorable Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden in Maple Grove
2. Famous Dave's in Hayward
3. Sharkey's in Venice, Florida
4. At Sara's Table/Chester Creek Cafe in Duluth

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
1. Jill ( http://fragmentedcontinuity.blogspot.com )
2. David (http://dbjorn.blogspot.com)
3. Jerimy
4. Ma

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Mr. Slats is a great name for you, Jer. And I would have spelled it "Shloodaloodadoo," but whatever. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home