Friday, April 21, 2006

It's not unusual to get bogged down...

I have several teacher-friends whose blogs I like to read. It's the end of April, and I haven't seen anything new on them for several weeks, which only means one thing: they are getting slammed at work with work from their students, work that they assigned. Teaching is the ultimate self-fulfilling prophecy, and at the end of the semester, the prophecy comes true. Speaking of, there are some paper revisions I should be looking at...

3 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger J. said...

Right O, Chappy :)

-Jill

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger D. Bjorn--Ursus Maritimus Solutum said...

I need to get my blog updated...but, I spent so much time on my flood pages that I didn't get a chance to blog...*grin*

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Amy Dusek said...

Speaking of reading blogs...you better read mine, because you have been blog tagged! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home