Saturday, March 24, 2007

Seriously.

Two months?? I haven't posted anything in two months? That's absolute insanity. I think that might give a clue as to what's been happening in my life... I've been crazy with work!! Right now I should be grading papers (I have six more to reach my quota for the day), and it's a Saturday night. It's safe to say that I'm looking forward to summer, but I know that it'll come flying on in soon enough. Where does time go? It's amazing what happens when you put your head down and plow forward, one day at a time. When you finally look up, two months have passed.

Don't worry. I still have a lot of smartass things to say and bitching about my love life to do (actually, that has been a little more interesting lately), I just don't have the time to do it right now. Wait for it, and until then, I leave you with a quote from Carson, the blonde guy from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy:

Carson (looking in between a poor straight guy's toes): That, my friend, is called toe schmegma. It's the wrong answer always.

4 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger D. Bjorn--Ursus Maritimus Solutum said...

Hell, I haven't posted since August, and made two today. *grin*

Life is good.

Seriously.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

I'm shocked. Gobsmacked! I am going immediately to your blog, I will not pass GO, I will not collect two hundred dollars. I hope they're good!!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger D. Bjorn--Ursus Maritimus Solutum said...

Heh. You need to see my response to your comment -- it includes a Normadin quote.

Oh, and I posted a new picture story tonight, too. Alice reminds me of you.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

OH, Mike Normandin... I tell you me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home